Apply For Your Business Today
Supporting the growth and development of YOUR Business
10 Week Structured Business Accelerator
Supporting High Growth Digital & Technology Businesses
Northern Max Accelerator 2024 builds on our successful programmes delivered over the last 6 years and aims to develop and grow talented digital and technology companies in Bradford and Leeds.
At its core, Northern Max Accelerator is a 10-week structured programme of weekly half-day collaborative-learning workshops. Each workshop focuses on a thematic business skill or competence. Workshops are delivered interactively in a Boardroom setting, and in a blended methodology of webinars, videos and directed group exercises by top business educators/trainers chosen for their subject matter or sector expertise. This is the spine of the programme.
northern max Programme Overview
Specific support layers of this exclusive programme
Based on individually assessed needs, each business receives:
- A mentor is assigned to each beneficiary for the duration of the programme – typically offering an hour per week support over the programme duration.
- Weekly Workshop on a specific business skill or competence from a sector specialist.
- Masterclasses throughout the programme – a sector specific or unique interest guest speaker will join for an informal Q&A session to share experience and advice.
- Programme Pitch Finale – A live “demo session” in front of an invited audience with each beneficiary pitching their business to a panel for prizes.
We are looking for ambitious digital and technology orientated businesses looking to grow and scale.
The programme is open to new businesses who have been trading for less than 3 years and based in Bradford or Leeds.
Across many sectors, young businesses have the capacity to increase productivity and sustainability by developing digital capabilities, so if this is something you want to explore, get in touch.
Please note: Some further eligibility criteria do apply.
- The business must be trading, and not over three years since the trading start date.
- The business must be based in Bradford or Leeds.
- The business should have ambitions to grow and scale the business and to build a team.
- Both B2B and B2C businesses can be supported, if B2C the business must aim to trade more than 50% outside of the West Yorkshire geography.
- The business should have a digital or tech focus.
If you aren’t sure, give us a call or email and we can clarify before you register.
Programme sponsors & Supporters
The Northern Max Accelerator will be delivered face to face in Bradford and Leeds and using a range of accessible technology solutions from Zoom to Slack.
Support and mentoring will be arranged with recipients following registration and acceptance onto the programme.
Grand Finale: Each beneficiary will get the opportunity to pitch for potential investment at the end of the 10-week programme at the Grand Finale: Live Pitching Event.
Throughout the programme there will be optional Master classes for you to attend on key topics targeted to meet your needs.
Programme designed and developed by Greenborough Management Ltd