Apply For Your Business Today
Supporting the growth and development of the agricultural technology sector
10 Week Structured Business Accelerator
Supporting The Growth Of Your Agri-Tech Business
At its core is a 10-week structured programme of weekly half-day collaborative-learning workshops, each focusing on a thematic business skill or competence. Workshops are largely presented via Zoom (although the first workshop and the live Pitch Final will be face-to-face), and in a blended methodology of webinars, videos and directed group exercises by top business educators/trainers chosen for their subject matter or sector expertise. This is the spine of the programme.
Agri-Tech Programme Overview
Specific support layers of this exclusive programme
Specialist mentor assigned to each beneficiary for the duration – typically an hour per week will be provided over the programme duration.
- Weekly Workshop on business skill or competence from a sector specialist.
- Masterclass every other week – a sector specific or unique interest guest speaker will join for an informal Q&A session to share experience and advice.
- Access to the academic and research talents of the Lincoln Institute for Agri-Food Technology (LIAT) and Lincoln Agri-Robotics (LAR)
- Access to Barclays Eagle Lab AgriTech virtual membership
- Programme Pitch Finale – A live “demo session” in front of an invited audience with each beneficiary pitching their business to a panel for prizes including a £10,000 cash prize for the best pitch!